Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual who will work within the operational team and lead the Responsive Maintenance Officers to provide a high quality service and well maintained properties for CHL customers
Working closely with the State Operations Manager, you will:
Lead, mentor and work alongside the housing and responsive maintenance teams. In addition, the Responsive Maintenance Coordinator will:
Provide advice and support in the management of CHL’s asset base, ensuring a high level of consistency and service is achieved in the application of the organisation’s asset policies, plans, procedures and standards
- Liaise, work with, and where necessary manage contractors to ensure KPIs are met
- Oversee responsive maintenance budget
- Effectively manage responsive maintenance team including: performance and compliance requirements; appraisals, supervision and development
- Coordinate financial and administrative tasks to CHL standards, such as reporting, complaints, compliance, quality and accountability requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate data collection and reporting in accordance with contractual requirements, performance indicators, legislation and CHL reporting guidelines.
- Act as a point of escalation and decision making
- Support the SOM with vacancy management strategies
- Oversee and participate in asset management projects and work assignments
What will success look like?
You will have an good understanding and appreciation of the importance of responsive and efficient asset management for the community. In addition, you will have:
- Desirable - Post-trade Certificate IV or equivalent industry/trade qualifications with a minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Minimum 2 years leading/managing a team
- Green/White card (or ability to obtain)
- Sound knowledge and application of WHS practices
- Commitment to the right of every person to good quality housing
- Current Driver’s License
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a NDIS and working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging.
Applications close: Monday 27 June 2022
CHL is committed to the health and safety of our people and our clients. All CHL employees are therefore required to comply with statutory Government requirements, public health directives, and CHL’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination status or an approved medical contraindication certificate will need to be provided by successful candidates.