Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need.
Join our Roma housing team in delivering high quality customer and tenancy management services to our portfolio of properties located across the region.
You will be responsible for:
Tenancy & property management of accommodation & housing for people in social housing. Includes working with people with disabilities and mental health, working alongside client’s support providers.
- Managing arrears, rent reviews and day to day issues.
- Routine Inspections, PCRs and Bonds.
- Work closely with government departments, clients, support agencies, and relevant CHL departments
You will demonstrate relevant experience providing client focused tenancy management services, including the ability to work with a diverse range of clients. In addition, you will have a good working knowledge and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act. You will also have:
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the people who are in housing crisis and a thorough understanding of local barriers and difficulties
- The ability to work independently as part of a wider team
- High level time communication, management and organisational skills
- A talent for building relationships and working in partnership with clients
- A current drivers licence
- A commitment to the right of all people to affordable and sustainable housing
Applications close: Monday 4 July 2022
In return, we offer a competitive salary, performance incentives, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children and NDIS check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging.
CHL is committed to the health and safety of our people and our clients. All CHL employees are therefore required to comply with statutory Government requirements, public health directives, and CHL’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination status or an approved medical contraindication certificate will need to be provided by successful candidates