Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need.
Join our Housing Services Team in delivering high quality customer and tenancy management services located at our Mowbray office. This is a full-time permanent position.
You will be responsible for:
- Property management of housing for people with low to moderate income and people with complex needs.
- Portfolio located within managed areas.
- Managing rental arrears, rent reviews and day to day issues including client feedback and complaints.
- Conduct routine inspections, property condition reports and process bond clainms.
- Work closely with clients, government departments, support agencies, and relevant CHL departments.
You will demonstrate relevant experience providing client focused tenancy management services, including the ability to work with a diverse range of clients. In addition, you will have a good working knowledge and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act. You will also have:
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the people who are in housing crisis and thorough understanding of local barriers and difficulties.
- The ability to work independently as part of a wider team.
- High level time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A talent for building relationships and working in partnership with clients.
- A current drivers licence.
- A commitment to the rights of all people to affordable and sustainable housing.
In return we offer a competitive salary, performance incentives, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging.
Applications close: Monday 25 January 2021