Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need.
You will be part of the Business Improvement Team, working to create innovative processes, frameworks and policy environments for our housing and homelessness services across Australia and foster a culture of continuous improvement and best practice.
This position is full time permanent with flexible working arrangements, must be based within an hour of our offices located around Australia.
To support the Business Improvement team to achieve a continuous improvement culture and cycle for CHL,
Engage with other business units to review and improve service delivery, including supporting best practice implementation, developing process and strategies, and, developing and refining quality monitoring, measurement and reporting requirements.
- Work towards ensuring a consistent, comprehensive approach to quality assurance and control across all operations
- Utilise exceptional document management and project support skills
- Assist in the refinement and implementation of a quality framework and management plans
- Assist in the facilitation of workshop sessions with teams across the organisation to identify root-cause issues, collaboratively problem-solve and explore opportunities for improvement
- Ensure quality and business improvements are aligned with the strategic direction of CHL
- Contribute to the improvement of quality service delivery through the development of leading practice policy, procedures and protocols
What will success look like?
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the social and community housing sector in Australia, people experiencing social disadvantage, as well as a commitment to the right of every person to good quality housing and a sense of belonging.
You will also have:
- Document Management, Project Management, Policy, Quality Audit, or related qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- High level user skills in MS Office programs and Visio
- Experienced minute/note taker
- Commitment to the right of every person to suitable housing that provides stability to build their life.
- Understanding of the community and/or public housing sectors
- Current driver’s licence
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
A satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children & NDIS check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging.
Applications close: Monday 18 July 2022
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination status or an approved medical contraindication certificate will need to be provided by successful candidates.