Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need. Our Project Services team is essential in ensuring the continued delivery and expansion of new social and affordable housing services our organisation can provide.
We are looking for a motivated Assistant Project Manager who will be responsible for providing administrative support to projects that grow the supply of social and affordable housing. This includes contributing to tender proposals and responses.
You will also:
- Administer project plans and project activities
- Understand bid requirements to support the preparation of tender responses
- Source and coordinate information and data from various sources to assist with developing compelling and evidence-based tender content for bids
- Maintain a centralised library of information that enables the efficient and effective development of tenders and similar submissions/documents
- Develop case study material relating to business development activity
- Provide compliance and governance support within the established framework
- Compile business reports
- Provide additional support to wider team and organisation as required
What will success look like?
- Knowledge or experience in project management methodology and practice, and/or bid coordination and writing
- Demonstrated experience working in a team and in partnership with multiple stakeholders to deliver project outcome
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Commitment to the right of every person to good quality housing
- Satisfactory Police Check
As this is a nationally focused role, all we ask is that you are located an hour away from any of our offices from which we operate. We have offices in Tasmania, Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, and Western Australia. Please refer to our website for a more detailed list of our office locations.
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children & NDIS check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 23 May 2022
Please note we will be progressing suitable candidates as applications are received, and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
CHL is committed to the health and safety of our people and our clients. All CHL employees are therefore required to comply with statutory Government requirements, public health directives, and CHL’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination status or an approved medical contraindication certificate will need to be provided by successful candidates.