Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need.
An exciting new partnership with another large local not for profit organisation has created the opportunity for the expansion of our Asset Management team. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join our team as a Senior Field Service officer, who will manage our asset maintenance plan in the region to ensure consistent applications of CHL’s contracts and asset plans.
- Liaise and negotiate with professional/technical consultants and contractors in regard to implementing the organisation’s asset maintenance program
- Ensure a high level of consistency is achieved in the application of the organisation’s asset policies, procedures and standards
- Provide advice and support in the management of CHL’s asset base
- Assist the Asset Team in determining the strategic asset direction
- Oversee and participate in asset management projects and work assignments
- Undertake onsite maintenance work
What will success look like?
You will have experience in facilities and contract management to ensure responsive and efficient asset management. You will also take pride in your handiwork and have a relevant Post-trade Certificate IV or equivalent qualification and Green/ White card (or ability to obtain). In addition, you will have:
- A talent for building relationships and working in partnership with others
- The ability to solve problems and work towards continuous improvement of processes
- Excellent communication, including strong organisation and time management skills
- The ability to apply project management methodology to ensure quality outcomes within time constraints
- Sound knowledge and application of WHS practices
- The ability to work in self-directed team environment
- A current drivers licence
- A commitment to the right of all people to affordable and sustainable housing.
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: Sunday 19 July 2020