Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need. Focusing on high level support, the Reporting Officer is responsible for the provision of timely and accurate data entry, preparation of reports and administrative functions to support the efficient operation of the Reporting business unit within the Finance Department.
This is an important role contributing to CHL’s vision of a world without housing poverty. Your main tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation and lodgement of compliance reports as required by CHL contracts with Government and partnership organisations
- External database administration, management and data entry
- Support compiling data for reports or data analysis as required
- Review of data integrity, development and implementation of processes associated to the improvement plans
- Development and ongoing monitoring of processes to support the CHL Group internal demands
To be successful in this role, you will bring significant experience in data reporting and analysis and excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills. Additionally, you will have:
- A sound knowledge of computer technology, including MS Office applications, databases, and Excel advanced skills
- Commitment to the right of every person to good quality housing
- Satisfactory Police Check
In return we offer a competitive salary, performance incentives, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: 5pm Sunday 13 October 2019
*However, applications will be reviewed as they are received and high calibre candidates invited for interview early*