Horizon Housing Realty is part of the CHL Group and is a licensed real estate agent providing specialty rental services for experienced investors. Our aim is to give our owners the best property management service they’ve ever had. We aim to be different from the run of the mill real estate agent. You will be responsible for the management of residential (NRAS) and full market rental properties.
What makes us different to other real estate agents?
As part of our commitment to improving the communities in which we operate, funds raised by Horizon Housing in its management of rental properties / rental assistance programs are retained within the organisation. These funds are reinvested in building and managing more properties and expanding our capacity to assist those in housing stress.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all owners, tenants and their representatives through assuming responsibility for the management of allocated properties within the portfolio
- Manage Residential Tenancy Authority (RTA) Bond processes and loans
- Ensure the timely, accurate, and efficient operation of rental collection and arrears recovery systems
- Conduct valuation and condition reports, inspections, tenancy sign up, entry procedures, lease and rent reviews, and exit procedures
- Manage and respond to complaints on behalf of owners in portfolio, including managing QCAT processes and administration if required
- Maintaining accurate property and tenancy data
What will success look like?
You will demonstrate extensive experience in property management in a corporate property management team. In addition, you will have excellent working knowledge of relevant legislation such as the RTA and NRAS legislation, including experience interpreting and applying legislation. You will also have:
- A Sales Person Registration Certificate
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills with a focus on delivering quality customer and client services, including a compassionate and Empathetic customer service driven approach
- Meticulous attention to detail and a thorough methodical, systems driven approach to delivering property management outcomes
- Compassionate and Empathetic customer service driven approach to property Management.
- Outstanding conflict resolution skills and the ability to troubleshoot and effectively solve problems
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- An ability to adapt to fast paced changing environments
- A commitment to the right of all people to affordable and sustainable housing.
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with Horizon Housing as part of The CHL Group please visit our careers page at https://horizonhrl.com.au/about/about
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: Sunday 2 August 2020