Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need. As part of this group, Horizon Housing Solutions focuses on delivering affordable housing opportunities. The Property Manager will be responsible for the management of residential National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) and full market rental properties.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Horizon Housing Owners and their representatives through assuming responsibility for the management of allocated properties within the Horizon Housing Portfolio.
- Provide exceptional service to all Horizon Housing Tenants.
- Work cooperatively with the Affordable Housing Team and AAHS Compliance management team
- Review and implement policies in accordance with the guidelines of the operation of the organisation, and in conjunction with the Senior Property Manager.
- Deliver exceptional Property Management Services in accordance with Horizon Housing Realty’s Strategic Planning Framework and the positions key performance indicators (KPI).
What will success look like?
You will demonstrate extensive experience in property management, including a Sales Person Registration Certificate. In addition, you will have excellent working knowledge of relevant legislation including RTRAA, NRAS and Landlord Insurance processes. You will also have:
- A talent for building relationships and working in partnership with a diverse range of stakeholders, including a compassionate and empathetic approach to customer service
- Systems and processes knowledge
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and effectively solve problems
- Meticulous attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
- The ability to work independently as part of a wider team and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to the right of all people to affordable and sustainable housing
- A current divers licence is also required
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with Horizon Housing as part of The CHL Group please visit our careers page at https://www.horizonhousing.com.au/
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: 14 February 2020