Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual who will be predominantly out in the field, working together with our asset management team to deliver high quality asset management to our customers.
Working closely with the Asset Manager, you will:
- Provide advice and support in the management of CHL’s asset base
- Ensure a high level of consistency is achieved
- Implement CHL’s asset management
- Undertake asset management projects, work assignments and onsite maintenance work
- Liaise with relevant departments, technical consultants, and contractors involved in asset management
- Build and sustain positive relationships with key stakeholders, anticipating and responding to their needs
What will success look like?
You will take pride in your handiwork and have a relevant Post-trade Certificate IV or equivalent qualification and Green/ White card (or ability to obtain). You will also have an understanding and appreciation of the importance of responsive and efficient asset management for the community. In addition, you will have:
- Sound knowledge and application of WHS practices
- A talent for building relationships and working in partnership with others
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation, problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to work in self-directed team environment
- A current drivers licence
- A commitment to the right of all people to affordable and sustainable housing.
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: Sunday 22 March 2020