Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need. The Contact Centre is an integral part of the company’s business structure and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service to customers and potential customers by way of 'first point of contact' resolution.
As our Customer Centre Team leader, you will be responsible for supporting the Contact Centre team to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to customers and potential customers by way of ‘first point of contact’ resolution.
- Mentor and support contact centre staff including acting as a point of escalation for sensitive or complex situations
- Undertake the responsibilities of the Contact Centre Representative alongside team
- Monitor call effectiveness, provide any required training
- Provide accurate and timely reports on relevant business activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality outcomes for customers
What will success look like?
You will have demonstrated experience in similar inbound call centre or customer service environment, including experience in handling difficult clients. In addition, you will have the ability to guide and mentor colleagues to ensure high level service delivery is provided. You will also have:
- Some knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly within complex and diverse conversational contexts
- A client centered approach, including provision of respectful, supportive, and confidential customer service
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as part of a wider team and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to achieve work objectives, even in difficult circumstances whilst remaining positive and calm
- A commitment to the right of all people to affordable and sustainable housing.
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: Sunday 9 August 2020