Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need. The Contact Centre is an integral part of the company’s business structure and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service to customers and potential customers by way of 'first point of contact' resolution.
You will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers to address maintenance enquiries, answer general enquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, and provide information to prospective clients. We have two part time (19 hours per week) fixed term positions available.
- Analyse customer concerns, queries and issues and respond appropriately including triaging for priority
- Provide product and service information
- Research required information using available services
- Organise maintenance & issue work orders within CHL guidelines and RTA timeframes
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including transferring calls and sending emails as appropriate
Please note the call centre operates on a weekday roster and the shifts we are looking to fill are:
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday- 9:30am to 2:30pm or 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesday- 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Thursday- 9:30am to 1:30pm
What will success look like?
You will have demonstrated experience in similar call centre or customer service environment, including experience in handling difficult clients. You will also have:
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly within complex and diverse conversational contexts
- A client centered approach, including provision of respectful, supportive, and confidential customer service
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as part of a wider team and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to achieve work objectives, even in difficult circumstances whilst remaining positive and calm
- A commitment to the right of all people to affordable and sustainable housing.
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: Sunday 9 August 2020