Community Housing Limited (CHL) Group of Companies is an innovative and best practice affordable housing organisation which assists access to, develops and manages sustainable housing for people in need. As part of our Project Services team, you will use your analytical expertise to support business and project development.
- Prepare feasibility and capital funding models for new affordable/social housing opportunities
- Research and analyse data/project information to provide evidence base to modelling assumptions, submissions and recommendations
- Prepare funding applications/information memorandum/proposals for a range of stakeholders
- Prepare Business Cases, Assessment Reports and other governance related reports
- Complete due diligence relating to property development and other commercial matters including identifying and managing project related risks
- Co-ordinate contractual agreements and governance processes
What will success look like?
You will have demonstrated experience in similar role within Property, Housing or Finance, including a strong background in analysing property/housing and financial related data and preparing submissions. In addition, you will demonstrate initiative and high-level business acumen when liaising with key stakeholders to deliver quality project outcomes. You will also have:
- Meticulous attention to detail and a thorough methodical approach to delivering outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to confidently communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Sound understanding of financial management and the ability to identify risks
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to work independently as part of a wider team and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to the right of all people to affordable and sustainable housing
In return we offer a competitive salary, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: Sunday 2 August 2020