As part of the Horizon Housing and CHL group of companies, Horizon Housing Realty is the property manager for investors. Our aim is to give our owners the best property management service they’ve ever had. We aim to be different from the run of the mill real estate agent. Another difference of ours is, as part of our commitment to improving the communities in which we operate, we donate all our profits into affordable housing initiatives to build housing outcomes for Australians.
You will be responsible for assisting Horizon Housing’s Property Managers in providing exceptional customer service to both Horizon Housing Owners and Horizon Housing Tenants. You will:
- Act as back -up communication for both Horizon Housing Owners and Tenants to ensure quality service is provided
- Undertake routine inspections for provision of condition reports
- Assist with managing arrears and other debt collections processes
- Maintain accurate property and tenancy data in all required systems
- Assist with managing Residential Tenancy Authority (RTA) Bond processes and loans
- Assist with Maintenance enquiry and management process
- Work closely with clients and relevant departments to ensure quality outcomes
You will demonstrate experience providing exceptional customer service in a tenancy management role. In addition, you will have a good working knowledge and understanding of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) properties in accordance with Government Compliance Requirements, Residential Tenancy and Rooming Accommodation Act, 2008 (RTRAA). You will also have:
- A talent for building relationships and working in partnership with clients, including a compassionate and empathetic approach to customer service
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and effectively solve problems
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work independently as part of a wider team and adapt in a fast paced environment
- A current driver’s licence is also required
In return we offer a competitive salary, performance incentives, access to training and development and a range of other excellent benefits. For more information about working with The CHL Group please visit our website https://chl.org.au/careers/working-at-chl/benefits-of-working-at-chl/.
CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are required to provide a working with children check.
As an equal opportunity employer, CHL works closely with people from a diverse range of backgrounds.
CHL acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging
Applications close: 5pm Monday 14 October 2019